The 2022 State of Go-to-Market Report from Product Marketing Alliance is here.
In this 79-page report (sponsored by Ignition), you'll find insights from hundreds of top Product Marketers from great companies like Google, Amazon, and Monzo. With the gems included here you can quickly understand key GTM principles, gain critical knowledge for managing future launch processes, and uncover what differentiates good GTM processes from great ones.
In this inaugural deep-dive into Go-to-Market essentials, you'll learn:
🚀 Go-to-Market insights that’ll fine-tune your internal launch process
🤝 Advice that’ll improve relationships with key stakeholders
🛠 Recommended tools that’ll help you streamline your launches
💡 Invaluable tips that’ll help you improve your launches and generate more revenue
Plus much more… 😉
A few of our favorite stats that you won't find in the report…
As sponsors though, we got a special sneak peek into the anonymized data, and found a few extra-interesting nuggets: 👇
- The average PMM is launching 10-16 things per year, spending 50+ hours on each launch, and working with 10+ stakeholders on each launch.
- 61.9% of PMMs said they always put together a strategy when taking products to market. Yet only 33.3% said they have a defined GTM process which is consistently implemented.
- 64.3% believe their company is underinvesting OR significantly underinvesting in launches.
- Companies in the top quartile of growth rate were 4x more likely to report their companies treat GTM as a critical business process.
- 81.8% of top-quartile companies reported launches had a significant impact on revenue.
- 61.9% of respondents identified lack of communication with product as their main challenge during the Go-to-Market process.
- The average PMM is using 5.9 tools to manage their GTM process, with some using as many as 11.
There's a whole lot more where that came from though, so check out the report for more. And if you need help solving all those problems we outlined above, sign up for Ignition today!